Monday, April 9, 2007

Session 9

I have been working with powerpoint for a while. The good news is it is still in use and not obsolete.
I continue to work with different ways to offer synthesis for a project. I find that the more choices the happier the kids are with that, but it is a lot of work. I find I am working harder than they are and it is a little frustrating. I guess that is just my role. What should the finish product look like??
Thanks for all your advice and help with my questions.

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

It sounds like you are hitting a diificult time of the year with your 8th graders, Wendy. I hope things improve after vacation. Kids do like choices, but that does mean more work for the teacher, who needs to come up with a really clear product descriptor or rubric for each choice. It's probably worth the extra work, though.
Connie