Thursday, March 29, 2007

session 7

Well, once again I have learned a ton. I really like the highlighting feature and making boxes. The kids will love to this. I will have to play with neoffice to figure it all out! Being able to use the bubble site will be helpful for kids taking notes. (Esp those that really have difficulty taking notes)
I remember using notecards. I still really only use them for vocab.....but quizlet has even taken the place of that. This will be great to use toward the end of the year, when the kids are already done with school.

1 comment:

Mrs. Burns said...

Wendy, Kids do love the electronic notetaking, - and it helps them learn more about different drawing tools in Word.
I can see you are already anticipating the end-of-the-year slump with students. Good for you for planning for it!
Connie